Welcome to your new single-page application, built with:
To help you get started, we've also set up:
- Client-side navigation. For example, click Counter then Back to return here.
- Server-side prerendering. For faster initial loading and improved SEO, your Angular 2 app is prerendered on the server. The resulting HTML is then transferred to the browser where a client-side copy of the app takes over.
- Webpack dev middleware. In development mode, there's no need to run the
webpack build tool. Your client-side resources are dynamically built on demand. Updates are available as soon as you modify any file.
- Hot module replacement. In development mode, you don't even need to reload the page after making most changes. Within seconds of saving changes to files, your Angular 2 app will be rebuilt and a new instance injected is into the page.
- Efficient production builds. In production mode, development-time features are disabled, and the